This is my story: 


I got my first (and only) dose of the Pfizer vaccine on the morning of Sept 1st 2021.

About three hours later I felt nauseous and very lethargic.

When I woke the next morning I felt absolutely horrible and I couldn't understand why I couldn't stand up without feeling like I was going to pass out.

Each day got worse and by the fifth week I had had 26 dismissed doctors consultations and 3 hospital visits.

I had tachycardia, heart palpitations, chest pains, nausea (I could barely eat), pressure feelings in my head and would wake up every morning feeling paralysed like my arms and legs were full concrete and it took all my energy to move them.

I also experienced electric shock type feelings which radiated through my chest. I have never experienced anything like this and didn't even know how to explain it to the doctors.

By this time I could barely walk.

The hospital finally took me seriously and I was admitted for two weeks where I was diagnosed with POTS from the vaccine (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome). My resting heart rate was between 120-140 and when I stood up it would spike to 170 bpm. I was given heart medication to slow my heart rate down which I am still on, but apart from that was given no treatment or help.

I discharged myself after two weeks as there was nothing more they could do for me.

During my time at the hospital I was given a chest x-ray, a CT scan and an Echocardiogram. Nothing was found apart from the abnormal tachycardia and no explanation was given for any of my other symptoms.

Before being admitted to hospital I had countless doctors tell me I wasn't sick I was anxious or that I had a viral infection that coincidentally started the same day I got the vax and that this wasn't caused by the vaccine. I was also asked a number of times if I took drugs (which I don't).

I had been getting wheeled to the bathroom as I could not walk without my heart rate spiking and feeling like I was going to pass out. My whole body trembled and I was too weak to even rip the toilet paper off myself when going to the toilet. I needed full time care for months.

It has been nearly 7 months since and I have made small improvements but I still can't perform every day tasks like I use to. I still suffer POTS symptoms, concussion like symptoms and nausea. I lost 6 kgs in the first two months and I have been in a wheelchair since October but can now walk around the house without my wheelchair. I can not go out without the wheelchair as I can only walk short distances.

I was perfectly healthy before having this vaccine. I owned and operated a beauty salon where I was on my feet most of the day. I had to sell my business due to being unable to work and even if I could work the vaccine mandates wouldn't of allowed me to.

This vaccine has completely ruined my life and it has had a huge impact on my family. Especially my daughter.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share my story.