• Aaron Kamira

    hi this could be all over the place so sorry for that this is hard to write as of 2019 my teenage daughter 15 at the time fit not over weight just ur normal kid happy go lucky girl loooking and trying to plan her future so got a part time job at our local movie theater then along comes this covid bullshit in to lockdown we go then came the mandates my daughter wass al go for the vaccine so went and had her first early on to keep her job and so she can be normal in life jobs going out social events then she had number 2 jab i had notice she was locking her self away in her room not wanting to go back to school and her weight was gaining s two years of the so called goverment teling her its safe nothing to worry about so she throt fast forward to august 2022 she started presenting with vomiting of and on dizzy spells at work about the 20th went to book to see our doctor got told wel have to wait for 2weeks to see him but sent her in for bllods on the 30th she had been off work for 3weeks by this stage seen a doc round 6-7th of september tay didnt know wot was going on she was stiill spewing and passing out told to monitor her fludis could be a virtigo thing take some pills fot that went home watching be sick some days some days good as by the 13 of sep she was geting more sick couldnt hold fluids in or nothing so tues 15 went bach to my docs thay did some test all mourning decide she had to go to hospital to be put on fluids we got there with all the paper work my doctor so securties person came out stoped us askd her if she been sick hot all the question thay have to ask which we said yes then he made the decinsion to makes ue wait outside for over half hr be for he gave nurse the paper work from my doctor then thay made me carry her around to the so red entrace like she covid that about 12pm got in done bloods urine and tryd for stool samples she and complained of her pain symptoms she is haveing me as a father wasnt aloud to spek for her as iive been the 1 nursing her thid whole time shes ben sick was about a month by this stage done a ct scan of her head only bu 7pm got told after test all; day the her liver was bit abnormal but noyhing to worry about but prosied to tell me that she could be doing this to her self and its a teenage thing have a talk with her tonite sent us home wit more antinausea keep fluids up so then i had to proceed back out thru the ambo doors and had to carry my gurl to the car at this stage she could stand on her own no help from hospial at all wennt home she was in more pain that nite me and my partner had a big aggument cause i was only trying to see wots going on after the doctors coments earlyer  next day after thinking back my gurl solderd up said she was feeling beter but she was saying that to makes us un worryed about her thursdaycame by afternoon she had vomited black tar stuff up sticy smelly stuff rang healfline cause after 6 got told to watch her fluids again thake her to hospital tomorrow friday comes up to hospital early went in to hdu for more fulids and test done and hdu only had 3 people in it so wasnt over ran or busy she complained of stmoch pains blacking out couldnt stand eat or drink  her own she slept in and out all day just in pain saturday came went back up she wass inheaps of pain at this stage so mega pain relife went on all day like this she then had her period so thay put the sharp stomarch and intense shoulder pains she wass screaming by this stage due to her period so montor her sat nite she just slpet so thay left her alone sunday didnt get muck out of her sleeping all the time thay had noticed dips in her bloodpressurs were checking on that all day my partner wass with her till 11pm sunday nite theen came to phone call 4am monday mourning taht thy are preping her to fly to wllington cause her organs had shut down dont know why or how we got there i thort wass wass gone by that stage cause she wass getting fuul support from all the machines my dhb had done nothing but her down didnt do there jobs no mri scan by this stage so my partner and daughter were lifeflghted to wgtn i went after on ferry 5hrs l8r when she reach wgtn icu that wernt told anything from wairau hospital bout anthing going on with her bout a hr after doctors did some tetst and a mri rushed in surgery for a ruture bowl stomach contents right thru her so thats wot thay found then but sugery that then told us that her liver kiddnyes and heart were all surpoted by machines very sick gurl touch and go next day no change for the good then got told to be prepred to loose her not good so thats was it from that stage wednesday stable little improvement then thursday went over to her as i have been this every mourning she had turned over niter and her heart and other organs coulnt handle the drugs shes was on so we well we didnt make the decission to turn of her support thats was the most hardest thing every to go thru nitemairs still so by  2pm on 22/9/22 my baby gurl heart stoped beating in my hand the last breath and beat will haunt me forever as parents we shouldnt of had to put our daughter for final jorney wgtn hospital wree g8 beyond words thay even told us to get investcation going thru  inquest well dealing with her passing thay are ring u asking questions like did she abuse alcohol/drugs she didnt leave the house to and she was free to try things free sprited house then asked if she was abussing panadol for pain relife wich we said no we only buy ibrofin no panadol was a pause then told us that cand do it 2 wich is all shit cause i have to buy them not cheap and went dwn did she go pick mushrooms witch she didnt so on death certificate is blank waiting on answers as a unvaxed father i never stoped her from geting the jab ive had to walk away from my job as of 15\12\21 after 13yrs of service so me personly ive been agaist this poison from the start i belive that my gurl died from vaxcine poison forced on our people the all our goverment national labour geens inclued thay all koown the truth cant go place all the blame on jacida thay all poisoed our country

    Date of Vax:
    Batch Number:
    we have missed placed her pass
    we should not be burying our chilldren new zealand wake up people
  • Cathy Coleman
    Te Kuiti

    Every time I have come into close contact with a vaccinated person or something they have touched, I have become ill once the level of spiked proteins in my body have become high enough. I enjoy radiant health when I stay home and avoid the vaxxed. Sometimes I am ok if I go to the supermarket and wash my hands after touching the groceries that I can feel the spikes on as soon as I can. But if a vaxxed person or an unvaxxed person who has had close contact with a vaxxed person gives me a hug then it can take weeks to recover. At first I sometimes have a bad headache and always extreme lethargy, dizziness and foggy thinking, then the next day, I feel very depressed and hopeless then the day after that, I feel angry and want to isolate permanently from all vaxxed people. I get unusual bleeds and once fell to the ground and was unable to get up because we had a person who was in a relationship with a recently vaxxed person living in our house. It only started when the roll out began and I keep wondering if it is over so venture out amongst people and if there is a person who has had a vax in the last six months then I become ill again. This is worse than being in lock down. I am looking forward to all vaccines which produce spiked proteins in their recipients to being removed from the earth as once they are gone, six months after that time, I will get my life back.

  • Michele Surcouf

    I am a fit and active, single 67 year old woman who, having traveled extensively, has had many different vaccines in the past without incident. I exercise regularly (swim, gym, walk), eat healthily, and I’m of optimal weight for my age.

    My health prior to vaccine was good. On the morning of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccination (3 May 2021), I had attended my usual gym training 9-10am with my personal trainer. I received my first Covid vaccine injection less than an hour later. (Batch: ER7449-024, date: 3/5/21, time: 10:49am). I had an immediate adverse reaction and experienced months of distressing symptoms, several of which are with me still and for which I’m still seeing doctors.

    Symptoms following vaccination: 

    • Tremors, terrible brain-fog, facial numbness, cranial pressure, heart and lung pain, insomnia, tinnitus, ‘fizzing’ legs (paresthesia), peripheral neuropathy (burning feet).
    • Tremors: 15 minutes after receiving 1st Covid vaccine injection, I developed a deep, all-over body tremor. I didn’t report it to staff at the time, as it wasn’t anaphylaxis, and I had had a similar tremor response to salbutamol for a lung function test some 5 months prior. The tremor took hours to resolve after the lung function test, but it did eventually subside, so I assumed the tremors after the vaccine would also be transitory. They didn’t.
    • Brain-fog: I felt spacey/dopey immediately, and the tremor and brain-fog never dissipated, in fact, it got worse as the days went on. The ‘brain-fog’ was terrible. I struggled with short-term memory - doing dumb things, forgetting things, easily distracted - and sometimes felt ‘confused’, struggle with the sequence of simple things. There were events during that period of which I have no memory.
    • Numbness: Within a few days I developed numbness on my palate, and felt tightness through my neck and numbness through the left side of my face. Even a month on, there were days I had so much pressure in my head, I wasn’t sure I would make it through the night, which prompted me to even ring my ex-partner and telling him I would text in the morning - if I made it through the night. I thought I might have a stroke. I knew there was no point in going to hospital, I’d already been dismissed by medical experts by then.
    • Insomnia: Because the tremors were greatly exacerbated in a reclining position, it made ‘relaxing’ or getting to sleep very difficult. I had to lock my right arm between my legs in order to reduce the shaking. At times I was lucky to get 1 hour of sleep, and when I did finally manage to sleep, I had terrible insomnia and weird, vivid dreams.
    • Paresthesia and Neuropathy: When I got into bed it felt like my legs and feet were ‘fizzing’, a paresthesia which felt like carbonated water running up and down my legs. The sensation of the undulating ‘fizzing’ kept me awake. Within a month or two this sensation was accompanied by burning feet.
    • Heart/Lung pain:The first two weeks after the vaccine I had increased arrhythmia and some some sharp ‘heart pains’ when going to bed, but they didn’t last long. However, on the evening of 12 May I had a sudden onset of severe pain in my right lung causing shortness of breath, and which felt like pleurisy. It hurt to breathe.
    • Tinnitus: There was a constant high-pitched tinnitus frequency sound in both ears. I also experienced a loud buzzing in one or another ear which would come and go. It was worse initially. For months I felt an occasional sensation, as if something was crawling inside my right ear canal.

    My efforts to get help from medical professionals - including 9 doctors in all, 5 of whom are specialists:

    • Healthline: Several days after the vaccine, the tremors and brain-fog prompted me to contact Healthline. They offered no solution, other than to get the next vaccine. Healthline offered a ‘nurse’s phone back’ for the next day. I waited 7hrs, but the call never eventuated. I rang back the following day and they said they’d tried to ring but it was ‘engaged’. (*note: a subsequent investigation through the Health and Disables Commission proved they could find no record of them trying to ring, and agreed that the advice I’d received from them was distressing.)
    • CARM: I reported my reaction to CARM, the Ministry of Health NZ Covid Reaction website on 7 May 2021 - four days after the Covid vaccination. I also made a VAERS report with the CDC and reported to Pfizer.
    • GP: I saw my very nice GP Dr Maria Hulleman from Nelson City Medical Centre on 10 May 2021 to discuss my symptoms. She also made a report to CARM that day and gave me some medication to cope with the tremors and insomnia. But with little relief, and unable to discern if I was experiencing ‘brain-fog’ due to the vaccine or the medication, I stopped all medication on 3 June. The brain-fog did not lessen.
    • Hospital: After the onset of the severe, pleurisy-like pain pain in my right lung on the night of 12 May, I decided I would take myself to hospital if it was still there in the morning. It was, so concerned that I might be having a pulmonary embolism, I drove to hospital the next day. I know this sounds stupid, but when I got there I could not find a parking spot in any of the parking areas. I was so frustrated after driving around and around that I decided that if I was going to die of something, I’d rather do it at home than circling the parking lots. I should have called an ambulance. It took about 4 days for the pain to resolve. With more information out about the vaccine, I now recognise that the symptoms of heart pain and lung pain can be signs of pericarditis. Had that information been available to me at the time, I would have made sure I was seen at A&E.
    • After-hours Doctor: On 15th May, the neurological effects were so distressing that I took myself back to the after-hours Dr at the clinic located next to the Hospital. I saw a lovely young doctor. I detailed my symptoms to her, being mostly concerned that I had some sort of brain damage. I also told her about the heart and lung pain, which I said had dissipated somewhat, but it didn’t seem to ring any alarm bells for her. In fact, of all the doctors I saw or spoke to and described those symptoms, no one picked up that it could be indicative of pericarditis. She sent a message to my GP recommending a referral to a neurologist, but I left with no other treatment or investigation.
    • Neurologist: I was then referred to a local neurologist. I was examined by her on 1 June 2021. Because my brain-fog was so bad, I’d written a list of my symptoms, which in all fairness, were fairly numerous. During my visit, the doctor would not allow me to read from my list. I was in tears, explaining that I couldn’t remember anything, I need to read my list. I could barely hold together two thoughts in a row! Nevertheless, she refused to let me read my list to her and to fully explain my symptoms. She suggested that I was having silent migraines, which seemed ridiculous to me. I had migraines as a teenager and I was experiencing no migraine symptoms whatsoever. After telling me another story about when she was ‘right’ (about another patient’s diagnosis), she assured me that she was ‘right’ about this diagnosis. I refused the offered prescription migraine medication because of their side-effects, but agreed to take the magnesium tablets she suggested. This encounter was very distressing and I felt it was not only a combative atmosphere, but that I’d been totally dismissed. I would never go see her again. She did order an MRI.
    • Opinion: I had the MRI (15 June) some 6 weeks after the onset of my symptoms which showed nothing new. On 6/08/22 I saw my Respiratory Specialist, who suggested that my symptoms could have been an indication of encephalitis, but that by the time I had the MRI, it may not have shown anything. He also recommended that I do not get a second vaccine.
    • Referral: As I was still alarmed about the brain-fog and other lingering symptoms more than a month on, and because my regular GP was unavailable, I asked my GP (on 10 June 2021) to refer me to someone who might know about adverse reactions. I wanted to know if it was something in the vaccine I was allergic to, or was I having some sort of autoimmune reaction?
    • Immunologist: He referred me to an immunologist, infectious disease specialist and medical microbiologist. I was most hopeful that he would be able to look into my reaction. About a week or two later, the doctor rang me, saying we could have a 10 minute phone chat at no cost and that I didn’t have to come in. He told me he thought it was Functional Neurological Disorder (FND), saying it was common among young women, connected to chronic disease, and well documented. He then ask if I was often tired, had chronic pain or digestion issues, to all of which I answered ‘no’. I found it strange that, having been referred to him, he was unwilling to actually seeing me. I did not ask for him to ring or ask for ‘free time’. He was not doing me a favour. I would have been happy to pay to see him. I have insurance and I wanted his particular expertise.
    • He told me nothing about what Functional Neurological Disorder was or the treatment and ended the conversation rudely when I asked him a question and he said, “Michele, time’s up.” I was left to google search FND myself. Given what I read from FND websites and firsthand testimony from sufferers of FND, there were a few symptoms that I felt applied, but a lot of symptoms that just didn’t. The doctor did recommend I don’t receive another Pfizer vaccine. (*note: I registered a complaint about the poor treatment I’d received from this doctor through HDC, and in his reply of /5/4/22, he wrote, he was confident in his diagnosis as he had “…seen a dozen or more patients in the last 9 months who have had functional symptoms reactions to the Covid vaccine, and some of them are similar to Michele.
    • Audiologist: I further contacted CARM, to say that I was still experiencing tinnitus months after the injection. I felt it was important for them to know that some symptoms were lingering. The suggestion was made that it might be because of an underlying condition, so I had a thorough hearing test on 29 Sept 2021 at Triton Hearing, with normal results. Unfortunately, when the report was written, the report said the tinnitus was ‘non-bothersome’. This is not the terminology that I used to describe it to her. I said it was ‘annoying’, but that I could manage it with white noise, etc… Nevertheless, she heard it differently.

    Outcome and ongoing symptoms to date:

    • The tremors dissipated after 2 or 3 months and are back to the ‘base-line’ essential tremor prior to the vaccine. The brain-fog, which was the most debilitating and distressing symptom lasted at least 7 weeks, has resolved, but I do experience occasional ‘fuzzy days’. I don’t know if there is any correlation to the vaccine or not. The facial numbness resolved when the brain-fog did. My sleep is sometimes better.
    • I still have a constant high-pitched tinnitus. I use a noise app to sleep.
    • I still have ‘fizzing’ legs (paresthesia), and peripheral neuropathy (burning feet), particularly at night, which makes my legs ache and causes insomnia. Some days are better than others. I have numbness and have lost some sensation in my feet/toes. I have recently been diagnosed by a neurologist in Wellington with length dependant axonal sensory neuropathy by way of nerve conductivity testing.
    Date of Vax:
    Batch Number:
    Batch: ER7449-024
  • Sarah Valintine

    I suffer from Chronic fatigue syndrome which is an immune system disorder. 

    I wasn't feeling well at the time of vaccination and felt uneasy about getting it but had no choice to wait due to a mandate for my job.

    After my first dose I remained in my bed in a dark room for the best part of 3 months. 

    I'm still recovering even now after 6 months. 

    At the time I suffered from brain fog so acute I felt like I was looking through hundreds of layers of glass blocking me from the outside world and I was trapped in a body that was frozen in shock and pain. 

    I couldn't stand even moderate sounds, stinging sensations pulsated through my nerves and I'd spend nights in fear that I wouldn't be able to hold on, calling my dad in the middle of the night to pray for me to make it till morning. 

    My joints and muscles ached with pain and consumed my every moment.  If I tried to talk from a standing position I'd prepare myself to fall by making sure a seat was right behind me. Often when I would rise from the toilet I'd feel the same overwhelming sensation of falling.  I had started walking every day prior to vaccination but afterwards, even the stairs to my room were too much. 

    My chest was heavy with stabbing sensations and it hurt to breathe. The pain in my chest was so acute I was sure I was having a heart attack and was rushed to hospital one evening by ambulance. 

    It's been 6 months, I've started to go walking again. 

    I've spent nearly 20 years building respect in a career I love. The job as it was has gone, my career in tatters along with my reputation.  

    My doctor applied for exemption after direction from scientist Professor Warren Tate - a specialist in cases like mine, and someone who has been advocating for sufferers of CFS. His recommendations for exemption have been ignored.  

    The physical pain and physiological torment from the denial of any responsibility by the MOH and government has greatly wounded me in ways that I'll never forget. 

    Not knowing how I would provide for myself while laying in my dark room was constantly on my mind. 

    I know many have suffered greatly and some more than me. It would be healing to have some validation for our suffering. It feels like we are the forgotten, rejected and cast aside for the sake of a Government determined to keep their pristine Covid image. 

  • Tania Martin

    My husband is the one who is vaccine injured.

    He has had an interview with Liz Gunn, his name is Robert Martin.

    Arohamai. His interview is on the Free NZ Facebook page.